The Central Meteorological Administration issued a maritime warning for moderate Typhoon KOINU. All buildings on campus should take early precautions against strong winds and sudden heavy rain to ensure the safety of both the properties and personnel.
Please adhere to the following measures to prevent damage from heavy rainfall and cooperate accordingly:
1. Building administrators are requested to conduct regular inspections and ensure the drainage outlets on rooftops and all floors are unblocked. Additionally, please strengthen the cleaning of surrounding water channels and grids around the buildings.
2. Verify the proper functioning of water pumps to avoid flooding disasters caused by blockages.
3. During periods of heavy rainfall, please refrain from parking vehicles under trees to prevent potential damage from fallen trees. Instead, park vehicles in designated safe parking spaces or indoor parking lots.
4. Refer to the "National Tsing Hua University Typhoon Preparedness Self-Inspection Checklist" and implement necessary inspections.
5. Emergency contact information:
- Campus Security Office (03-5714769)
- Division of Physical Facility (03-5731018)
Thank you all for your cooperation!